I've had my 2012 Sonata for a year now an I am still fuming about the fact that you need to buy bundle packages for the darn Blulink that is really not that good.
in order to get the "essential package" which has the fun perks which is all I want, they force you to get the Assurance Package which is totally worthless to for me.
This is what I want..Only!!
Remote Door Unlock / Lock
Remote Horn / Lights
Remote Vehicle Start
Voice Text Messaging
Vehicle Self Diagnostics:
Automated Diagnostic Trouble
Stolen Vehicle Recovery
Vehicle Slowdown and Immobilization
So they force you to get the Assurance which makes what should be $100/Yr a $179/Yr
Hyundai People I will never buy another Hyundai the only reson I bought it was because I had been told at the dealership that it had the features I wanted and they never mentioned at all the COST to have it. I would have bought a toyota camry instead.
YOU NEED TO GIVE PEOPLE THE CHOICE OF PLAN THEY WANT!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bundle Packages
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "Original car, perfect condition - almost new. Never see snow or rain. Very little damage to front bumper, but impact damage reverse gear in automatic trans. The evaluation -..."
- "Our homeâ€™s contents, destroyed by fire on 30 January 2011, were insured, accurately, for R 2 million with A&G. After three absurd offers, confrontations, negotiations lasting eight months and eventual..."
- "I had the WORST first experience with the company! I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one. The bases under the..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."