I've had my 2012 Sonata for a year now an I am still fuming about the fact that you need to buy bundle packages for the darn Blulink that is really not that good.
in order to get the "essential package" which has the fun perks which is all I want, they force you to get the Assurance Package which is totally worthless to for me.
This is what I want..Only!!
Remote Door Unlock / Lock
Remote Horn / Lights
Remote Vehicle Start
Voice Text Messaging
Vehicle Self Diagnostics:
Automated Diagnostic Trouble
Stolen Vehicle Recovery
Vehicle Slowdown and Immobilization
So they force you to get the Assurance which makes what should be $100/Yr a $179/Yr
Hyundai People I will never buy another Hyundai the only reson I bought it was because I had been told at the dealership that it had the features I wanted and they never mentioned at all the COST to have it. I would have bought a toyota camry instead.
YOU NEED TO GIVE PEOPLE THE CHOICE OF PLAN THEY WANT!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bundle Packages
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "This is my first consumer review ever written because I feel so strongly about the disappointing, terrible experience I had with Balsam Hill. I decided to splurge and pay a..."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."