I've had my 2012 Sonata for a year now an I am still fuming about the fact that you need to buy bundle packages for the darn Blulink that is really not that good.
in order to get the "essential package" which has the fun perks which is all I want, they force you to get the Assurance Package which is totally worthless to for me.
This is what I want..Only!!
Remote Door Unlock / Lock
Remote Horn / Lights
Remote Vehicle Start
Voice Text Messaging
Vehicle Self Diagnostics:
Automated Diagnostic Trouble
Stolen Vehicle Recovery
Vehicle Slowdown and Immobilization
So they force you to get the Assurance which makes what should be $100/Yr a $179/Yr
Hyundai People I will never buy another Hyundai the only reson I bought it was because I had been told at the dealership that it had the features I wanted and they never mentioned at all the COST to have it. I would have bought a toyota camry instead.
YOU NEED TO GIVE PEOPLE THE CHOICE OF PLAN THEY WANT!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bundle Packages
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "Original car, perfect condition - almost new. Never see snow or rain. Very little damage to front bumper, but impact damage reverse gear in automatic trans. The evaluation -..."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."