I just bought a brand new 2013 Hyundai Sonata and I've had wheel balance problems, tire vibration etc.I have brought this vehicle back to the dealers 7 times and it is still not fixed and Hyundai isn't doing anything to correct the problem.

I have actually taken this car to several dealers now and I'm also dealing with Hyundai corporate. They just keep giving you the run around in hopes that you'll give up.

I'm now thinking the best way to get them to do something is to let others know, so they might not have to go through the same problems.Although they boast of their warranty they have not backed it up !!!

Review about: Hyundai Car.

Had an Experience with Hyundai?

Comments

sherkk
Richardson, Texas, United States #1222524

I agree and I live in Texas..A car purchase is one of the biggest investments a person will make.

I expect my dealership to honor the warranty and make any needed repairs with factory replacement parts. I am reminding Hyundai of the promises made when selling me my vehicle and Freeman Hyundai’s obligation to stand behind their product.

Hyundai will be forcing me to seek legal help if the mechanical failure to my vehicle is not honored under the warranty.

I have made complaints with the Attorney General of Texas, the Federal Trade Commission, safecar NHTSA as well as others.I would recommend anyone having similar problems with Hyundai to start complaining with their state government bodies, federal regulators and online complaint boards.

I would recommend that Hyundai honor its warranty.

Winter Haven, Florida, United States #755363

I'm dealing with Hyundai now and that's their MO!

Fresno, California, United States #686865

It might be your tires are cupping. I just had replace my tires and have them do an alignment. Sucks