2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My name is Uche Afokwalam (uchevbon@gmail.com; +2348093677281), on the 10th of August 2018, I ordered for a pair of front struts for hyundai veracruz 2007 (VIN: KM8NU73C67U011785).

I paid the sum of NGN 210,000.00 into their ECOBANK account see attachment. They promised to deliver in two weeks from the order date, I have called on the second week and the Coker branch sales man Gbenga (+234-8141337437; +234-8167085564) told me that the part was being delayed from Korea, in the third week, Gbenga told me that one of the Struts I ordered was missing in transit and that they are looking for it - I couldnt believe it! For goodness sake, I have not heard of a part shipped through DHL or UPS or any courier that was missing in transit! I suspected something fishy or someone was covering up their bad ***

Last weekend They told me that they had to place another order for me for which I have to wait another two weeks! Unbelieveable!

This is so very annoying that the standard of the Hyundai KIA service companies in Lagos is being compromised by the people at the helm of affairs, if this continues, Hyundai KIA in this country might fail as did Volkswagen and peugeot.

Kindly investigate this and attempt to restore sanity to the system.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Frustrating some customers out of business, Delayed processes, Price hiking of spare parts.

Comments