My Santa Fe needs a whole new motor because the short block has a bad plug. Why can't they just fix the plug one may wonder?

Because they built the car that way on purpose. The engine runs fine but I need a new one because of a non repairable plug. Who manufactures vehicles like this? Hyundai that's who.

They won't honor the drive train warranty because I'm the second owner. This car was bought with 33,000 miles on it and it now has 77,000 miles and I have done nothing but pour money into this POC. Hyundai won't stand by their own products even when it's way under the 100,00 mile mark. While I researched this problem, I discovered that my 2011 Santa Fe is nothing more than a KIA.

The parts are interchangeable. I didn't realize I was buying a Kia, if I had I would not have bought it. I have owned 3 Santa fe's and only had problems with this lemon.

They have lost a customer and I'm out another 6 grand on a lemon. FEAR THE HYUNDAI LEMON for it's real!

Review about: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality product, Poorer quality, Car is still not fixed, Customer service.

Comments

The lawyer who successfully sued Kia for a defective crank shaft bolt is putting together a class action regarding this defect. Contact email badproductslaw@gmail.com