I contacted Hyundai in West Palm Beach Florida by internet. I have bought several cars.

I didn't want to waste my time or theirs. I only contacted them because of a so call - special deal they were having. I contacted by internet and gave them what I owe, mileage , how much I am putting down and how much I would pay a month. I told them I did not want to drive down and talk if there was not a real deal.

It was 60 miles to drive there. Their dealership was offering at least 6,000 over what your car is worth. 259 down and 259 a month. They still said to come.

When I get there the person I was chatting with had no knowledge of how deals work. She hands me off to salesperson who had NO idea what I was looking for. NO idea about my car! It was a joke and the manager all he has to say - it's all number you know.

In other words the 259 down was one deal, another deal could be 259 a month and another deal they give you maybe 6,000 for your call. The girl I chatted with made it sound like she was checking about my situation but she was doing nothing but getting me there. I would never buy from the dealership. West Palm Beach Hyundai, and from looking at some of these comments - would never by a Hyundai, If I may also add I have a disabled son they ripped off too.

He gets free oil changes from them. Which should of lasted. He didn't know he was suppose to change oil every 10,000 miles and he would take in every 3,000 miles - they changed his oil even though not needed. When I had my car from another dealership and I brought my car in at 3,000 they told me NO we don't do until 10,000.

You would think Hyundai would have done that - but NO. Now he pays for his oil changes because they cheated him.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hyundai Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2017.

Comments