On my way to my son's college graduation, suddenly my engine starts knocking.Pulled into dealership service dept.

in Pennsylvania (I'm from NY) head mechanic says "oh yeah blown engine, how did you make it all the way here?". No choice but to purchase a new car. There was not one loaner or rental car for hundreds of miles due to thousands of people in State College, PA. Called Corporate & there was nothing they could do.

#horriblecustomerexperience, turned in my leased and got ripped off by Hyundai. Will be contacting my Attorney!

P.S.missed the first ceremony of graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAME ON HYUNDAI......

Review about: Hyundai Car.

Had an Experience with Hyundai?

Comments

sherkk
Richardson, Texas, United States #1222523

I agree and I live in Texas..A car purchase is one of the biggest investments a person will make.

I expect my dealership to honor the warranty and make any needed repairs with factory replacement parts. I am reminding Hyundai of the promises made when selling me my vehicle and Freeman Hyundai’s obligation to stand behind their product.

Hyundai will be forcing me to seek legal help if the mechanical failure to my vehicle is not honored under the warranty.

I have made complaints with the Attorney General of Texas, the Federal Trade Commission, safecar NHTSA as well as others.I would recommend anyone having similar problems with Hyundai to start complaining with their state government bodies, federal regulators and online complaint boards.

I would recommend that Hyundai honor its warranty.

Ricochet-Rabbit
Hawthorne, New Jersey, United States #815776

Two year old car with 15K miles and you have no warranty?