Hyundai - Premature failure of my Genesis tires with no proper action from local car dealer

Dear Sir, I am Mr Mustafa, from Saudi Arabia. , owner of Genesis 2014 model with Reg Number KMHGN41E5FU00 with milage of 10,000Km. I Would like to let you know about my bad experience with my Genesis 2014 model which I bought on last June from Al-Majdouie Motor. Here are the issues I faced after only in the very first months of the car :-

1) I have experienced premature damage with one of the tires. It is unfortunately to let you know that I was not the only owner that has similar scary experience. Based on my reading in the Internet about my case, I realized that all of my car's tires have to be replaced due to the new Genesis car accident statistics caused by the premature failure of tires.

2) When I took my car to Al-Majdouie Motor at AlHassa on October 30, 2014, I was shocked by the poor service provided by the car dealer. After long procedures, the decision was made to take my car to Dammam Branch for further investigation.

3) unfortunately, the Dammam Branch decided to only replace two tires ignoring the dangers of driving the car with high potential of getting involved in similar car accidents that other Genesis owner are experiencing due to tires premature failures.

4) So far, my car is still in the dealer shop for the past 9 days and expected to last longer with no permanent solution.

On the above mentioned basis, I seek your immediate corrective action to replace all the tires with new ones in order to avoid any further implications and difficulties that I am encountering with me new Genesis.

Best Regards

Mustafa Shaheen

Mobile number 00966505925916

Saudi Arabia

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

No items

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Review category
review #555266 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hyundai? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 08, 2014 #896985

Today is the 10th day of my issue above with no resolution and I have to pay for the car rental as additional cost. I hope Hyundai as a respected company will be able to resolve my car tire problem soon and alleviate the difficulties that I am encountering as a result of the premature damage of my car tires

0 0 Reply

Nov 07, 2014 #896856 Boston, Massachusetts

why are you posting on a PUBLIC website as if you were talking directly to ANYONE who could do ANYTHING to remedy your situation? starting it with Dir Sir, and putting your name in won't help a bit. it will however get you trolled with a passion i'm sure.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hyundai. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hyundai.
Filing a new complaint about