I purchased a Hyundai Elantra from my local dealer in nov 2015.Months later i was sent a rebate from Hyundai (my paperwork was processed incorrectly) and I was due an additional rebate that was not given to me.

the rebate was 500.00 and the check was issued from the dealer. I was out of the state when this happened and the mail tried to follow me but some dud not. I didn't receive the check until recently. I cannot cash the check because the check is too old.

Even though I have the check and could return it to them (to verify it was never cashed etc) Hyundai will not reissue the check. Aren't I still owed a Rebate? I didn't know it was due me so I did not know to expect it. No one from the dealership ever called to verify I had received it or inquire why it wasn't cashed.

I would have known to watch for it or check on it if some had given me a heads up. Hyundai refuses to reissue it.. I think that is a horrible way to do business.

If the rebate was owed to me when I purchased the car it is owed now and would still be owed as long as I own the car.I will never do business with them again nor the dealership.

Review about: Hyundai Rebate.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Hyundai?

Comments