I bought Tucson in March 2013.I'm in Malaysia.
But last month I got an engine brokedown at the highway. The conrod bearing broke! What? How could this happen to a less than three years old car?
And the dealer won't take responsible! I know that you have pulled 470,000 of your sonatas due to metal debris not removed from the crank shaft that restrict oil flow to the rod bearing, info from CNBC.This was what happened to my car. Luckily I did not have an accident with my family.
Please do something!Be responsible and serve the customer better.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hyundai Tucson Executive
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I have never seen staff who lacks so much integrity. I have participated in their contest on facebook. On the day where they suppose to announce winners, they failed to..."
- "RK245487393CNLate delivery...."
- "Bad customer service from airasia flight attendant..how could he said . .'kecoh betul lah korang ni..where is your boarding..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."