I bought Tucson in March 2013.I'm in Malaysia.
But last month I got an engine brokedown at the highway. The conrod bearing broke! What? How could this happen to a less than three years old car?
And the dealer won't take responsible! I know that you have pulled 470,000 of your sonatas due to metal debris not removed from the crank shaft that restrict oil flow to the rod bearing, info from CNBC.This was what happened to my car. Luckily I did not have an accident with my family.
Please do something!Be responsible and serve the customer better.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hyundai Tucson Executive
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "PARK 'N FLY Confirmation Number: P1958528My reservation was for: Cleveland - PARK 'N FLYAddress: 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142 Phone: (216) 267-3665Departure Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 at..."
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, ..."
- "My husband purchase a camera from lazada on 26 June 2015.We are pleased with the service as we received the item on the next day.However the parcel we received is..."
- "I bought my Pandora bracelet on 23 Nov 2014 at KLIA 2 and my white daisy petals drop off after 8 months.I do not expect this to happen as I..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."