Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I am a former employee who qualified for special pricing. I have both called on Freeman Hyundai in Irving Texas as well as purchased from them in the past.

Wanted to trade my 2015 Tucson for a 2017 Santa Fe Sport. Sales Manager said he would check on the plan. Contacted me saying that according to Hyundai I did not qualify. Purchased the Santa Fe anyway, paid cash and had dealer take my Tucson in trade.

Within a week I received a letter from Hyundai asking me to take advantage of the Hyundai Circle plan which did indeed allow special pricing. Sent a message to Byundai provided with the e mail address in the letter. Received no response, so I called spoke with Debbie Becket, she stated she would contact me back, which she never did. I then called back and then spoke with her underling, Brandon is his name I believe.

He stated he would contact me on a mutually agreed time and date, which he never did. I called again. He then stated he would pass along my particulars to others. He never called back.

I then called again and spoke with Ms Becket who told me that she had reviewed this with management and that there was nothing that Hyundai would do for me. I explained to her that I would do everything in my power to spread the word on this situation to anyone who would listen or read that no one should buy a Hyundai or Kia, and certainly not from Freeman Hyundai. Believe it or not, a week later I received a call from Brandon telling me the same thing again. This *** then told me that he could show me on line where to find the requisite forms to fill out to get the special pricing.

Unbelievable.

All I can say is these people are not to be trusted. I suggest taking your business and money elsewhere

Review about: Hyundai Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments