Interest Rate

I have bought the car from Brad benson. And did few first service with them, was not satisfied with the service, took it another dealer.

When i went back with some engine light issue, they denied helping me stating i was getting service done at another Hyundai Dealer.

I am having issue with my Engine light, it remains turned on, but every time I take it to the dealer they will reset the code for the light and say they cannot do anything else to fix it.

No matter how costly service you get from the dealer, if there is an issue with the car, they just want to skim extra money instead of having taken care of that during the service.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hyundai. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hyundai.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Hyundai to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hyundai?

Comments